Apart from being THE biggest day at the home of racing in Sydney’s West, De Bortoli Wines Golden Rose Day has so much more to do than cheer the thoroughbreds home in the $1million De Bortoli Wines Golden Rose Stakes. Here’s what you need to know.
1. De Bortoli Prosecco Activation
One of the easiest ways to win yourself a $1,500 Visa pre-paid gift card
Here’s what you need to do;
- Follow them on Instagram @debortoliwines.
- Post your best Prosecco moment with your bottle of De Bortoli Prosecco and/or with the Prosecco lady to Instagram using the hashtags #popthisprosecco & #debortoliwines to be in the draw for a $1,500 Visa prepaid gift card.
- Watch the big screen throughout the day to see if you are the lucky winner
2. Eats at the Gardens
This is Rosehill Gardens own foodie precinct. You can expect amazing food trucks such as Happy as Larry, Caminito, Greek Street and Trinhy’s. Plus James Squires will be serving their best boutique beers in a tasting paddle!
3. Get Snapped
Head to the entrance of the JR Fleming Stand for the perfect opportunity to get a raceday picture with your friends. You’ll even be able to get a print out to take home!
4. Members Lounge
Exclusive to Members’ there is a trackside lounge where you can hang out PLUS… there is table service so you do not have to worry about leaving the comfort of you seat.
5. Canadian Club Cocktail Cart
Head to the Canadian Club Cocktail Cart if you’re in the mood for their signature cocktail Pina Canadian or just a good old classic, CC and Dry then this is for you! This Canadian twist on the old Puerto Rican classic is a real conga line favourite. Canadian Club partnered with pineapple, lime and mint then topped with ginger beer and ice will teleport you to the tropics!
Looking to get some tickets to De Bortoli Wines Golden Rose Day?